Suche Bilder Maps Play YouTube News Gmail Drive Mehr »
Anmelden
Books Bücher 1 - 10 von 19 in Kent, before the middle of the 1 3th century. It afterwards devolved to the archbishop...
" Kent, before the middle of the 1 3th century. It afterwards devolved to the archbishop of York, whence it received the name of York-place, and continued to be the town residence of the archbishops, till purchased by Henry VIII. of Cardinal Wolsey, in... "
London: what to See, and how to See it - Seite 64
1851 - 208 Seiten
Vollansicht - Über dieses Buch

Encyclopædia Britannica: Or, A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences ..., Band 10,Teil 1

Colin Macfarquhar, George Gleig - 1797
...bank of the Thames, at the eaft confines of St Margaret's parifli, was a palace called Waitthtill, originally built by Hubert de Burgh earl of Kent, before the middle of the 131!! century, it afterwards devolved to the archbiihop of York, whence it received the name of York...
Vollansicht - Über dieses Buch

A view of London, or, The stranger's guide through the British ..., Band 1

1804
...parish. It was originally built by Hubert de Burgh, earl of Kent, in the reign of Henry VIII ; and it afterwards devolved to the Archbishop of York, whence it received the name of Yurie Palace. It was purchased of Cardinal Wolsey by Henry VIII. in lo.io, at which period it became...
Vollansicht - Über dieses Buch

Encyclopaedia Perthensis; Or Universal Dictionary of the Arts ..., Band 23

1816
...bank of the Thames, at the E. -onfinei of St Margar«t'» parifh, was a palace call* ed WHITEHALL, originally built by Hubert de Burgh earl of Kent, before the middle of the nti, century. It afterwards devolved to the archbifhop of York, whence it received the name of York...
Vollansicht - Über dieses Buch

Leigh's new picture of London; or, A view of the ... British metropolis [ed ...

Samuel Leigh (publisher.) - 1818
...the bank of the Thames, at the east confines of St. Margaret's parish, was a palace called Whitehall, originally built by Hubert de Burgh, earl of Kent, before the middle of the 1 3th century. It afterwards devolved to the archbishop of York, whence it received the name of York...
Vollansicht - Über dieses Buch

A History of London from the Earliest Period to the Present Time: With Some ...

John William Abbott - 1821 - 261 Seiten
...the bank of the Thames, at the east routines of St. Margaret's parish, was a palace called Whitehall, originally built by Hubert de Burgh, earl of Kent,...archbishop of York, whence it received the name of York Place, and continued to be the cityresidence of the archbishops till it was purchased by Henry...
Vollansicht - Über dieses Buch

Encyclopaedia Britannica; Or A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and ..., Band 12

1823
...the Thames, at the east confines of Whitehall. St Margaret's parish, was a palace called Whitehall, originally built by Hubert de Burgh, earl of Kent, before the middle of the 1 31)1 century. It afterwards devolved to the archbishop of York, whence it received the name of Yorjc...
Vollansicht - Über dieses Buch

Leigh's New Picture of London: Or A View of the Political, Religious ...

1827 - 532 Seiten
...the bank of the Thames, at the east confine of St. Margaret's parish, was a place called Whitehall, originally built by Hubert de Burgh, earl of Kent, before the middle of the ISth century. It afterwards devolved to the archbishop of York, whence it received the name of York-place,...
Vollansicht - Über dieses Buch

Encyclopaedia Americana: A Popular Dictionary of Arts, Sciences ..., Band 13

Francis Lieber, Edward Wigglesworth, Thomas Gamaliel Bradford - 1833
...maintained with various parts of the coast. — On the bank of the Thames was a palace called Whitehall, built by Hubert de Burgh, earl of Kent, before the middle of the thirteenth century. In 1530, it became the residence of the court, but, in 1697, was destroyed by fire, except the banquetingliouse,...
Vollansicht - Über dieses Buch

Leigh's New Picture of London; Or ... a Luminous Guide to the Stranger: On ...

Samuel Leigh - 1830 - 459 Seiten
...the bank of the Thames, at the east confine of St. Margaret's parish, was a place called Whitehall, originally built by Hubert de Burgh, earl of Kent, before the middle of the 1 3th century. It afterwards devolved to the archbishop of York, whence it received the name of York-place,...
Vollansicht - Über dieses Buch

encyclopedia americana

FRANCIS LIEBER - 1833
...maintained with various parts of the coast — On the bank of the Thames was a palace called Whitehall, built by Hubert de Burgh, earl of Kent, before the middle of the thirteenth century. In 1530, it became the residence of the court, but, in 1697, was destroyed by fire, except the banquetingliouse,...
Vollansicht - Über dieses Buch




  1. Meine Mediathek
  2. Hilfe
  3. Erweiterte Buchsuche
  4. PDF herunterladen