Über dieses Buch
Bücher bei Google Play
London: Printed by C. Roworth,
Bell Yard, Temple Bar,
ART. 1.-1. An Account of the Island of Ceylon, containing its His-
tory, Geography, Natural History, with the Manners and Customs
of its various Inhabitants, &c. By Captain Robert Perceval, of Hiş
| Majesty's 18th or Royal Irish Regiment.
2. A Description of Ceylon, containing an Account of the Country,
! Inhabitants, and Natural Productions; with Narratives of a Tour
round the Island in 1800, the Campaign in Candy in 1803, and a
Journey to Ramissoram in 1804. By the Rev. James Cordiner,
A. M. Iate Chaplain to the Garrison of Columbo.
3. A Narrative of Events which have recently occurred in the Island
of Ceylon. Written by a Gentleman on the spot.
II. A Charge delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of London, at
the primary Visitation of that Diocese, in the Year 1814. By Wil-
liam, Lord Bishop of London.
2. Letters addressed to the Right Rev. the Lord Bishop of London, in
Vindication of the Unitarians from the Allegations of his Lordship
in the Charge delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of London, at
his Lordship's primary Visitation. By Thomas Belsham, Minister
of the Chapel in Essex-street. - - - • 39
III. 1. Narrative of Napoleon Buonaparte's Journey from Fontaine-
bleau to l'rejus, in April, 1814. By Count Truchses-Waldbourg.
2. Histoire de l'Ambassade dans le Grand Duché de Varsovie en 1812.
Par M. de Pradt, Archevêque de Malines, alors Ambassadeur à Var-
3. Histoire du Cabinet des Tuileries depuis le 20 Mars, 1815, et de la
Conspiration qui a ramené Buonaparte en France.
4. Histoire des Quinze Semaines, ou le dernier Règne de Buonaparte.
5. Conspiration de Buonaparte contre Louis XVIII. Roi de France.
Par M. de la Martillière.
6. Le Portefeuille de Buonaparte. 1°, 2°, et 3e livraisons. La Haye..
7. Extract of a . Journal kept on-board H. M. S. Bellerophon, from
July 15 to August 7, the Period during which Napoleon Buonaparte
was on-board that Ship By Lieut. J. Bowerbank, R. N.
8. A Narrative of the Events which have taken place in France from
the Landing of Buonaparte to the Restoration of Louis XVIII. &c.
By Helen Maria Williams.
- - - 53
IV. 1. Hermes Scythicus : or the Radical Affinities of the Greek and
Latin Languages to the Gothic: to which is prefixed a Dissertation
on the Historical Proofs of the Scythian Origin of the Greeks. By
John Jamieson, D. D. F. R. S. E. and F. S. A. S.
2. The Character of Moses established for Veracity as a Historian re-
cording Events subsequent to the Deluge. By the Reverend Joseph
Townsend, M. A. Rector of Pewsey, Wilts. - - - 96